Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ondarts

[Solved] can't hide thumbnail

14 posts in this topic

Thank you very much for the fast response. Had worked around it though.. commenting out line 84 of:

mod_btlslideshow/tmpl/default.php B)

Thanks for the fix :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Is the new version with this fix only for Joomla 1.6 !??!

I use 1.7 and installed this new updated module. Installation says Module installed succesfuly but in Module manager it isnt on the list....

Also on the download link says BT Slideshow 1.0.2 for Joomla 1.6 - Fix Hide thumbnail bugs (mod_btslideshow_1.0.2.zip)

Why is this?

I trashed previous version in Module Manager and install new one. Install was succseful in Extension Manager but it didnt appear in the list of Modules in Modules Manager...

So, the folder mod_btslideshow exist on the server in modules folder but it isnt listed in Modules Manager. :(

Im stuck ...

Hi Dammir!

So strange. How many pages you see in Module Manager? Please check carefully all the pages (if there :) ). If you do not see bt_slideshow module, please follow these steps :

- Uninstall (don't trashed) old version. (Extension manager - Manage - Click to Bt-slideshow and click Uninstall)

- Install new version

- Check it again

If all of the above is not helping you solve problems, please send your url and account admin to our technical support team. We will help you. ( Our support email : support@bowthemes.com )

Thanks and Regards,

Bow Themes

Oh man Oh man :silly:

I must go in Extension Manager/Manage and uninstall there :angry: ...I didnt know this. I was thinking Trash option in Module Manager do the job...Well, I am fresh user of Joomla...3 day running :) B)

Thanks for the help. I learn every day :)

However, I must say that new version fixed only Navigation type Hide problem. Caption still dont accept Hide option...Not much of a problem thoguh for you can remove Description but it still doesnt work :)

Excellent slideshow btw ;)

I am using it in joomla 1.7 with no problem.

If it doesn't show up in the modules just add a new module with the new command and search for btslideshow.

Once you have the extension installed you can add as many modules as you want (for example if you want more than 1 slideshow in the website)

To check if it was properly installed go to extensions -> manage

Hope it helps

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0