BT Content Slider
Free & Powerful Content Slider
- 2013/01/30 - Joined introtext in fulltext grab
- 2013/03/13 - changed: portfolio thumb image --> large image
- 2013/03/13 - moved: image caching folder --> joomla caching folder /cache/module_btcontentslider/
- 2013/03/13 - added: caching external images (thanks C4rter)
- 2013/03/13 - added: cheking function_exists mb_strlen
- 2013/08/09 - Added: Easyblog support
- 2013/07/26 - added: Easyblog source
- 2013/07/26 - Fixed bug: HTML syntax error with BR tag
- 2013/10/29 - Fixed bug: When user set Source by Portfolio Categories. The module gets portfolios of other categories.
- 2013/12/03 - upgraded to compatible with Joomla 3.2
- 2014/02/28 - Fixed bug: Wrong login URL when use "Show Unauthorised links" in Articles Manager
- 2014/05/07 - Fixed bug: Auto height Error when dragging the slides (Touchscreen mode enabeled)
- 2014/05/28 - Fixed bug: Wrong article's thumbnail when user set article's full_text image without intro text image and set "Use Intro Image" parameter by Yes.
- 2014/08/06 - Fixed bug: Can't get exactly URL of joomla article with mutilple language.\
- 2014/09/05 - Added: Get items from sub categories width "Sub Categories" parameter
- 2014/09/05 - Added: "Excluded Categories" parameter
- 2014/09/05 - Fixed bug: "Auto-detect Category" parameter doesn't appear if user choose Easyblog Categories source
Helps to slide your articles from Joomla! Content, K2, BT Portfolio or Easyblog component with cool effects, rich backend configs covering layout, animation control, auto thumbnail creating, images resizing, numbering articles, sorting ect...
That gives you permission to install Bowthemes purchased product on one licensed domain and get our after-sales support.
After your purchasing of single product, you will have the authority to download:
The single product’s price is shown below the product’s thumbnail in Template/Extensions Showcase.
You will be supported by us with all problems related to the product for 12 months, beginning from the time of purchase
If you buy single product, you can post your question in our forum and it will be replied within 32 hours of working days.
Please note that we have set up Ticket support system for our paid membership. The response time will be shorten from 32 hours to 24 hours. (read more…)
Well, it’s pretty obvious.
When you buy a single license, you will be authorized to install one product to one licensed domain. But when you buy a paid membership package, you can install full range of Bowthemes templates/ extensions on three or more domains.
When you can access all our available templates, you have more choice because you can download many templates and extensions related. Each months in the membership valid period, we will send you our new product’s download link via email. And since your needs are different, you get a chance to create more website from our products.
A paid membership package also gives you the optionsto get fast and express support from us. And yes, one customer can also purchase more than one product at a time, which means the validate period of membership package will be extended. Yes, Paid membership package is better!
Of course, yes. We always encourage our customers to use BT Extensions in their website. However, you are unauthorized to download upgraded version or install these extensions on templates of other providers as this features only available in J!Extensions membership package.
You are violating copyright if you don’t respect this policy and we will give no support for these extensions. Users found in repeated violation will have their account deactivated.