BT Media Gallery
Full-featured multimedia component for Joomla
- 2013/10/04: Upgraded: Permissions for users
- 2013/10/04: Upgraded: Imporved admin uploader
- 2013/10/04: Upgraded: Changed asset path
- 2013/10/04: Upgraded: Frontend manager for admin ("Upload, edit, delete" tools)
- 2013/10/22: Fixed: tag-alias error
- 2013/12/05: Upgraded: Joomla 3.2
- 2013/12/27: Fixed: Can't order sub categories of a category by configuration.
- 2013/12/27: Fixed: language typing error
- 2013/12/31: Fixed:bt social share plugin intergration
- 2014/01/02: Fixed: k2 param problem
- 2014/02/18: Fixed: reponsive for fancybox popup
- 2014/02/18: Fixed: single video upload error
- 2014/03/31: Fixed: conflict errors with other components
- 2014/03/31: Upgraded: Join all plugins,modules, main component to unique package
- 2014/04/14: Upgraded: Get video from flickr
- 2014/04/14: Upgraded: Combine both of video & image tabs into one
- 2014/05/06: Fixed bug: sh404sef problem
- 2014/05/22: Fixed bug: BT Media Gallery Module error
- 2014/06/09: Fixed bug: Upload video error
- 2014/06/09: Fixed bug: conflict js
Version 1.3 (2015/05/25)
- Upgraded: Youtube API to v3, enabled to get videos unlimited
- Upgraded: Vimeo API to v3 and combine with v2 to get videos unlimited
- Fixed: Watermark has black background when it is rotated
- Added: Watermark scale factor to scale watermark on both image's sizes: Thumbnail and Large
- Added: Sorting option for Bt Media Categories Module
- Added: class "active" to current category in BT Media Categories module
- Fixed: Wrong media's link for social share in BT Media Gallery module and BT Media Display plugin
- Fixed: Media is upload by HTML 5 uploader doesn't have Source information (Upload from Local)
- Fixed: Thumbnail image doesn't appear immediately after it is uploaded by HTML 5 Uploader
- Fixed: Loading image doesn't appear when get videos and images.
- Fixed: Get Images and Videos buttons are enabled again after finish getting data.
- Fixed: Can't get images' title and description from Flickr
- Fixed: Strict Standard warning message from file /administrator/components/com_bt_media/tables/category.php
Version 1.4: 2016/04/22
- Upgrade: Vimeo & Youtube API
- Upgrade: BT Social Share Plugin
BT Media Gallery is full-featured multimedia component for Joomla. This extension connects easily with your YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr and Picasa account to get video and images files by some clicks. It's hard to resist its beautiful Fancybox style (currently use for Facebook) and its friendly User engagement system (ratings, comments, social media sharing). Let's display your digital gallery like a PRO!
That gives you permission to install Bowthemes purchased product on one licensed domain and get our after-sales support.
After your purchasing of single product, you will have the authority to download:
The single product’s price is shown below the product’s thumbnail in Template/Extensions Showcase.
You will be supported by us with all problems related to the product for 12 months, beginning from the time of purchase
If you buy single product, you can post your question in our forum and it will be replied within 32 hours of working days.
Please note that we have set up Ticket support system for our paid membership. The response time will be shorten from 32 hours to 24 hours. (read more…)
Well, it’s pretty obvious.
When you buy a single license, you will be authorized to install one product to one licensed domain. But when you buy a paid membership package, you can install full range of Bowthemes templates/ extensions on three or more domains.
When you can access all our available templates, you have more choice because you can download many templates and extensions related. Each months in the membership valid period, we will send you our new product’s download link via email. And since your needs are different, you get a chance to create more website from our products.
A paid membership package also gives you the optionsto get fast and express support from us. And yes, one customer can also purchase more than one product at a time, which means the validate period of membership package will be extended. Yes, Paid membership package is better!
Of course, yes. We always encourage our customers to use BT Extensions in their website. However, you are unauthorized to download upgraded version or install these extensions on templates of other providers as this features only available in J!Extensions membership package.
You are violating copyright if you don’t respect this policy and we will give no support for these extensions. Users found in repeated violation will have their account deactivated.