BT Portfolio Component
- Responsive portfolio component for Joomla
- Fixed: PHP notice & warning
- 2013/08/13: Fixed: Security issue with uploadify.php file
- 2013/08/13: Fixed: print layout doesn't show extra fields correctly
- 2013/08/13: Fixed: paging problem when searching using bt portfolio filter module
- 2013/12/06: Upgraded: Joomla 3.2
- 2014/01/18: Fixed Bug: Skitter slide doesn't run with JQuery 1.10.x
- 2014/02/10: Fixed Bug: Text Editor extrafields are not shown in backend
- 2014/02/10: Fixed bug: Smart search plugin error in joomla 3.2
- 2014/05/06: Fixed bug: sh404sef problem
- 2014/05/13: Fixed bug: Joomla 3.3 js error
- 2014/05/13: Added "No items found" notice
- Fixed bug: Warning error from line 105 on file /models/comment.php
- Added: Permissions to manager porfolios and upload media
- Added: Frontend adding & editing porfolios
- Improved mod_btportfolio_filter: Allow filtering with any extrafield
- Added: "Rebuid images" function for single portfolio
- Improved: SEF Url Router
- Added: "Featured extrafields" option
- Fixed: Category filter on "bt_foto" theme doesn't work correctly after click "Back to list" button from portfolio detail page
- Fixed: Hover thumbnail twinkling problem after filter portfolio on "bt_foto" theme
- Improved: Escaped search text
- Fixed: Filter does not show child-categories
- Upgraded: Youtube API 3.0, Vimeo API 3.0 and added options for API Keys.
BT Portfolio is a Joomla component which allows you to present your favorite projects on your website. BT Portfolio, indeed, is built to help users manage the portfolio playlist with further description, photo gallery and other extra fields included. Having a friendly and easy-to-use layout, BT Portfolio is definitely the best solution for users to create their own portfolio in the Joomla Framework.
That gives you permission to install Bowthemes purchased product on one licensed domain and get our after-sales support.
After your purchasing of single product, you will have the authority to download:
The single product’s price is shown below the product’s thumbnail in Template/Extensions Showcase.
You will be supported by us with all problems related to the product for 12 months, beginning from the time of purchase
If you buy single product, you can post your question in our forum and it will be replied within 32 hours of working days.
Please note that we have set up Ticket support system for our paid membership. The response time will be shorten from 32 hours to 24 hours. (read more…)
Well, it’s pretty obvious.
When you buy a single license, you will be authorized to install one product to one licensed domain. But when you buy a paid membership package, you can install full range of Bowthemes templates/ extensions on three or more domains.
When you can access all our available templates, you have more choice because you can download many templates and extensions related. Each months in the membership valid period, we will send you our new product’s download link via email. And since your needs are different, you get a chance to create more website from our products.
A paid membership package also gives you the optionsto get fast and express support from us. And yes, one customer can also purchase more than one product at a time, which means the validate period of membership package will be extended. Yes, Paid membership package is better!
Of course, yes. We always encourage our customers to use BT Extensions in their website. However, you are unauthorized to download upgraded version or install these extensions on templates of other providers as this features only available in J!Extensions membership package.
You are violating copyright if you don’t respect this policy and we will give no support for these extensions. Users found in repeated violation will have their account deactivated.